|November 12, 2002||
|Release of Clickie 1.1. Download here.
New features: path name copy now works with several files, translation of Clickie in Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German and Italian.
||Get the scoop on new versions
|January 21, 2001||Winfiles gives Clickie a award.|
|January 19, 2001||Nonags gives Clickie a rating.|
|January 16, 2001||Release of Clickie 1.0. Download here.|
|Clickie is a handy utility that will add 2 new features to the context menu (right click) of Windows Explorer:|
Works on Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, XP or later. Available in English, French, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German and Italian (setup will be in English or French).
- Copy Path Name: Copies the path of the selected folder or file to the clipboard (as text). You can then paste it wherever you need it. Some software need the name and path of a file and do not provide any way to browse. In such a case, Clickie becomes very useful and will save you a lot of time. NEW!! This feature now works when several files are selected.
- Open MS-DOS Prompt: Opens a DOS window in the selected directory. Using Clickie, you don't need to crawl to the directory you want to work in.
- System requirements for Clickie: Microsoft Windows 95, 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP or later.
- Clickie is a freeware, you may use it as you wish!
- Do not hesitate to report any question, suggestion or problem to David Defoort by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This version of Clickie is available in English, French, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German and Italian (setup will be in English or French only).
Download Clickie 1.1 here (300 kb)
You wish to have Clickie in another language? contact David Defoort by email
|Last revision: 12/10/2002|
Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, and other names of Microsoft products referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft.
Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.